Self-assessment Tax Returns for Sole Traders, Partners and Investors

Personal Tax Returns

Full self-assessment tax return service

Are you self-employed or in a partnership? Or perhaps you’re a business investor? Or a property landlord?

There could be a number of reasons why you need to complete a self-assessment tax return. They include

  • You own rental property
  • You have untaxed savings or investment income
  • You’re a company director
  • Your household receives child benefit, and your annual income is more than £50,000
  • You receive income from overseas
  • You’ve earned Capital gains from the sale of an asset
  • You earn over £100,000 a year
  • You receive income from trusts

Whatever your circumstances, if you need to complete a self-assessment tax return, our tax return specialists will work with you to keep things straightforward.

We’ll gather the necessary information and get your tax return filed well in advance of the tax return deadline. This gives you plenty of time to plan for any tax liability that will need to be paid.

If you’re experiencing cash flow problems, as tax return specialists, we can look into deferring tax payments or negotiating a payment plan with HMRC.

Are you sure you should be processing your self-assessment on your own? It can be more complex than you think, and mistakes can be costly. Most importantly, the last thing you want is to be paying more tax than you should be. Talk to us about our comprehensive self-assessment tax return service.

Are you looking for an accountancy service provider who’s on the ball and responsive - one who will save you both money and time? Get in touch. You’ll be pleased you did.

Tel - 01604 642727 or 01933 754050
Email -

Our goal is to help our clients solve their business problems and make their ideas come true.

Gardner Webb Accounting Limited © 2024. All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy